TTC đã chuyển sang địa chỉ http://taotrochoi.com
Mời bạn tham gia góp vui cùng mọi người ^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TTC
Chào bạn!
TTC đã chuyển sang địa chỉ http://taotrochoi.com
Mời bạn tham gia góp vui cùng mọi người ^^
TTC
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP

Go down

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Empty Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP

Bài gửi by King Pradator 13/12/07, 06:03 am

Ara Fell II

Game này tạm thời vẫn chưa có download

Ara Fell XP (The XP used primarily used to differentiate between the first game and this one) is not planned to exist in the same game universe as Ara Fell 2k3: The Legend of Dirisetsu Hollow, let alone act as a sequel to it. It is a new game with a new setting and a new story. Characters may often be based on those from the previous Ara Fell game, but they are not inteded to actually be the same characters.

This game's primary purpose is to create an immersive, atmospheric experience with solid RPG gameplay, lush graphics, beautiful music and a compelling story. Accomplishing all this will be challenging, especially since we're not a big development company! But that is our goal and we'll do everything in our power to achieve it.

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Afxp-screenie10-19-3

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Afxp-screenie10-19-2

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Afxp-screenie10-19-1

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Afxp_cave_home

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Afxp_city_inner1

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Afxpshot1

Được sửa bởi ngày 13/12/07, 01:58 pm; sửa lần 1.
King Pradator
King Pradator
Chiến binh cấp 4
Chiến binh cấp 4

Tổng số bài gửi : 450
Registration date : 03/12/2007

Thông số sức mạnh:
Nội lực Nội lực:
Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Left_bar_bleue100/100Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sinh lực Sinh lực:
Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Left_bar_bleue100/100Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Thông tin:

https://taotrochoi.forumvi.net

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Empty Re: Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP

Bài gửi by King Pradator 13/12/07, 01:51 pm

Cell Chamber

Download

On a dark and stormy night, a young man awakens on the cold, hard floor of his manor home. His eyes are glazed over and he can sense a warm fluid running down through the crevices of his body forming a pool on the floor below. As the young man struggles back to his feet he soon realises that it's blood. What's more, as he begins to work his way back into the home to check on the situation, he soon begins to experience quite disturbing images within his head. A consequence of a hard knock to the head or perhaps something far, far worse?

Cell Chamber is an amalgamation of a dark and morbid story, told through a lush and traditional RPG setting.

The story follows Koen, a young man confused and looking for answers about the events in his life that have left him where he is today. Raised since birth in a small and solitary village, Koen knew very little about the world that surrounded him, that was until the tragic events he endured pushed him out into the big wide world and away from home.

The story is told within the land of Neqa'ael, named after the supposed god who created it many eons ago. Neqa'ael is a land full of lush and diverse environments, though all the land is now under the control of the corporate giant that is Nova Corporation - The infamous company of key figures that developed the technological masterpiece, the Cell Chamber, 30 years ago.

Features list:
• Nearly a fully custom soundtrack made specifically for use within Cell Chamber.
• Engaging atmosphere and settings.
• A fully animated CTB Battle engine.
• Interactive environments to search and explore.
• Subtle lighting work that adds to the visual quality of the game.
• Thought out and unique puzzles in various settings of dungeon.
• Secrets, side-quests and mini-games to enjoy.
• Charm the opposite sex to alter side quests and earn prizes.

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Cellchamber4hy5

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Nikoschatdd6

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Manorcorridoruw8

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Outskirtstv6

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Battlescenekv8

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Kenjiwj2

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Introductionsvu9

Được sửa bởi ngày 13/12/07, 01:59 pm; sửa lần 1.
King Pradator
King Pradator
Chiến binh cấp 4
Chiến binh cấp 4

Thông số sức mạnh:
Nội lực Nội lực:
Sinh lực Sinh lực:
Thông tin:

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by King Pradator 13/12/07, 01:57 pm

Dark Eternal II

Download Chaper I

"..Where am I?", asks a tired Nahla. "You're here, with me.", uttered a cloaked man. Nahla opens her eyes, and notices her surroundings. She's in an old house, spider webs in all corners with a strange musky aroma. "No.. That smell...", Nahla uttered; as if being drained of her very life force. "This can't be happening.", she continued. "Where is Danis..? Brian? Where is everyone?!", she stammered; as the cloaked man came out of the shadows to reveal himself. "I'm right here, Nahla.. I've always been right here.", Brian states softly, as he approaches Nahla. "The others are gone, Nahla.. We are the only ones left."

"No..", Nahla panicked. "I.. Remember.. They used me.", she continued. "He used me." Brian interrupts, "He used us all, Nahla.. Not just you." Brian walks to a chair at Nahla's bedside and sits down. "We will make him pay for what he has done.. Danis, Rand, Sakura.. We will avenge their deaths, if it is the last thing I do." Brian explains, with a look of bloodlust in his eye. "I promise you, Nahla.. We will make him pay."

Meanwhile, deep within the capital of Nikotha..

"Are the preparations complete, Jeros?", a shadowy figure inquires. "The pawns have been set into play, if that is what you're asking.", Jeros mutters lazily, as he approaches the shadow-drenched throne. "Do not forget your place, wretch!", the shadowy figure warned confidently. "Of course, my lord.", Jeros stuttered, taking a few steps back. "The awakening proceeds as planned.", he continues. "We should be expecting him within days..."

Many months pass.. The dark plague, 'pesuto', spreads further and further across Arnia and into Nikotha, as an emissary of the now shattered Arnian Empire makes a desperate plea for assistance.

"That is my report, Exalted one.", utters a clearly shaken up Sakura. "This is unacceptable, Emissary of Arnia. How can you expect us to believe such an outrageous story?!", asks an unconvinced Emperor Kitou. "Leige, surely you have seen the dark veil that grows on the horizon.. My homeland has suffered a near-complete annihilation at the hands of Nikotha and this dark plague; I do not make this plea lightly!", Sakura pleads in desperation. "I offer my regrets, Emissary of Arnia.. However, we cannot at this time offer---", suddenly a tall, dark haired man dressed in blue wraps teleports into the audience chamber.

"What she says is true, Kitou. Your country, no your entire world is in imminent danger.", states the intruder. "GUARDS, seize this man!", orders a startled Emperor Kitou. Eight guards slowly corner the intruder from all directions, but as they are about to restrain him, the intruder teleports behind each soldier; methodically knocking each guard out in short order. "If I wished you harm, it would be done.", the intruder states calmly. "If you wish to save your world, you would do well to listen to my words.", the intruder continued. "I.. What may I call you, sir?, inquires a frightened Kitou.

"My name is unimportant, but if you must call me something.. Dave, will do."

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP De2-7

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP De2-5

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP De2-3

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP De2-2

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP De2-1
King Pradator
King Pradator
Chiến binh cấp 4
Chiến binh cấp 4

Thông số sức mạnh:
Nội lực Nội lực:
Sinh lực Sinh lực:
Thông tin:

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by King Pradator 13/12/07, 02:04 pm

Mists of Naladia

Game này tạm thời vẫn chưa có download

Long ago, the world of Naladia was of three races, the Dragon-kin, the Mystics and the Humans. The Humans took up the majority of the world, ruling five of the Seven Kingdoms. The Mystics were very intelligent, being great mages and architects, making many of the buildings and structures for the other races, but they kept the best designs for themselves. The Dragon-kin, share a special bond with the dragons of Naladia, have a small population and they fear that because of wars between the Seven Kingdoms they will soon die out - because many dragons have been imprisoned and forced to work as so-called "War Machines" in the wars. What used to be a large number of dragons, has dwindled to that of just five, each being kept prisoner by a certain Kingdom. The Dragon-kin wish to free these dragons before they pass on to the next life. So they sent one of their own, Virgil, to rescue the dragons. Virgil is, even though she doesn't know it, bonded to the last 5 dragons - if they die then she will also. The Elders, must tell her that she is the one to rescue the remaining dragons.

Mists of Naladia is a new team project by darkhalo which has already been in progress for approximately 2 months. Ideas are constantly changing (for the better) and it was discussed about making a trilogy of the "Mists" series. The game is expected to be around 5 to 6 hours in gameplay.

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Mon44hj7

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Mon4hq0

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Mon33ot6

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Zz22monid6
King Pradator
King Pradator
Chiến binh cấp 4
Chiến binh cấp 4

Thông số sức mạnh:
Nội lực Nội lực:
Sinh lực Sinh lực:
Thông tin:

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by King Pradator 14/12/07, 12:26 pm

Book of Mana Download
Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Book_04
Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Book_02

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Book_01

Một vài game làm bằng RPG Maker XP Book_03
King Pradator
King Pradator
Chiến binh cấp 4
Chiến binh cấp 4

Thông số sức mạnh:
Nội lực Nội lực:
Sinh lực Sinh lực:
Thông tin:

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang